Monday, May 24, 2010

Bad Day!

I am having a bad, bad day today. I feel so sad. Doesn't it feel like when you are having a bad day everything else gets worse. So to make myself feel better I will write about my blessings instead. Here goes:
-I have two wonderful kids that amaze me everyday. They can turn any sadness into happiness with just one smile.
-My kids are healthy. I have read about so many kids that are sick all the time or have cancer or something else. Thankfully my kids are healthy.
-I have a great family and I love being a stay at home mom and wife.
-We are moving into a wonderful new apartment, well it's not new but it's new to me. I can't wait.

What are some of the blessings in your life? Let me know so we can share a smile about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

 

Julexy | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates